1. Controller (party responsible) for data processing (hereinafter referred to as: “we”)
Dipl.-Ing. Wolfgang Umlauf
You will find further details about us in our provider identification. Legal Notice
2. Personal data, purposes of their processing and legal basis
This data protection declaration informs you about the type, scope and purposes of the collection and use of personal data when using our website as well as about your rights.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as “Data Subject”). A natural person, who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by association with an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features, which can lead to the identification of the natural person, is considered identifiable.
Personal data is processed on our website when this is necessary for the following purposes:
- For the use of the website (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 a) and/or Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 b) of the General Data Protection Regulation),
- to safeguard our interest in improving the user experience, promoting our services and maintain the security of the use (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 f) of the General Data Protection Regulation),
- for the use of the services offered on the website as well as for pre-contractual measures, in particular for form submissions (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 a) and/or Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 b) of the General Data Protection Regulation),
- for the conclusion and implementation of a contract (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 b) of the General Data Protection Regulation) and/or
- to fulfil a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. tax regulations, legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 c) of the Basic Data Protection Regulation).
Further details on data processing can be found below under appropriate headings:
2.1. Access data/Server logfiles
When you visit our website, the servers automatically save the information that your browser sends, so-called server log files. The information includes the following:
- Name of the web page accessed,
- Date and time of access,
- Data volume transferred,
- Report of successful access,
- Browser type and version,
- User’s operating system,
- Referrer URL (the site visited previously),
- IP address of the requesting computer and
Temporary storage of the IP address by the system is essential to facilitate delivery of the website to your terminal device. To do this, the IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session. These data are not combined with any other data sources. The information is used solely to analyse and maintain the technical operation of the servers and the network. The legal basis for this is Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 f) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Our website sometimes uses so-called cookies, but very cautiously. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device and stored by your browser. Cookies serve our legitimate interest in analysing the use of the website in order to make our website more user-friendly and effective, and to better promote and offer our services. The legal basis is Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 f) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Instructions for the most common browsers:
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/Cookies-blockieren
Google Crome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=de
Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/de-at/HT201265
Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
You can manage many online ad cookies from companies through the US site
or the EU site
2.3. Contact via e-mail
If you send us enquiries by e-mail, your details from the e-mail including the data you provided there will be processed for the purpose of processing the enquiry and, if necessary, for follow-up questions. The legal basis is Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 b) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
3. Recipient of personal data
Personal data are communicated to the following categories of recipients:
Our employees as well as our contract processors, namely the host of our website (1&1 IONOS SE, Elgendorfer Str. 57, 56410 Montabaur, Germany) as well as individual service providers (Google) when using the website.
Furthermore, your personal data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent, unless we are legally obliged to do so or the passing on of data is absolutely necessary for the execution of a contractual relationship.
4. Duration of storage
We shall delete your personal data immediately after the purpose has been achieved.
Stored server logfiles and IP addresses are automatically deleted after seven days at the latest.
Session cookies are automatically deleted at the end of the session. Cookies are stored on your terminal device and you have control over the use and deletion of cookies, see above.
We shall process your data from your enquiries via e-mail until your enquiry has been completely processed and settled. Afterwards the data will be deleted. Please note, however, that because of a legal transaction with you for certain data, commercial and tax retention obligations of at least six (Section 257 German Commercial Code HGB) or ten (Section 147 Tax Code AO) years may exist, which may also apply to the content of contact requests and e-mails.
We have preset an automatic deletion cycle of 14 months for Google Analytics data.
In addition, an annual check is made to see whether data can be deleted. This is the case when the purpose of the processing and the conditions of the legal basis for the processing have ceased to exist and there is no longer a legal obligation to keep records.
5. Nutzung der SalesViewer®-Technologie:
Auf dieser Webseite werden mit der SalesViewer®-Technologie der SalesViewer® GmbH auf Grundlage berechtigter Interessen des Webseitenbetreibers (Art. 6 Abs.1 lit.f DSGVO) Daten zu Marketing-, Marktforschungs- und Optimierungszwecken gesammelt und gespeichert.
Die im Rahmen von Salesviewer gespeicherten Daten werden gelöscht, sobald sie für ihre Zweckbestimmung nicht mehr erforderlich sind und der Löschung keine gesetzlichen Aufbewahrungspflichten entgegenstehen.
Der Datenerhebung und -speicherung kann jederzeit mit Wirkung für die Zukunft widersprochen werden, indem Sie bitte diesen Link https://www.salesviewer.com/opt-out anklicken, um die Erfassung durch SalesViewer® innerhalb dieser Webseite zukünftig zu verhindern. Dabei wird ein Opt-out-Cookie für diese Webseite auf Ihrem Gerät abgelegt. Löschen Sie Ihre Cookies in diesem Browser, müssen Sie diesen Link erneut anklicken.
6. Provision of personal data and rights of data subjects
You are not legally obliged to provide your personal data. Such data may have to be provided, however, to conclude a contract or for certain functions of the website. If you do not provide them, it may therefore be the case that a contract or a function of the website cannot be offered. There is no automatic decision-making on the website and no profiling takes place.
The rights of data subjects are based, in particular, on Articles 15 to 23 and Article 77 of the General Data Protection Regulation and Sections 32 to 37 of the German Federal Data Protection Act (revised).
With regard to your personal data, you have the right to
- Information, Article 15 General Data Protection Regulation
- Corrigendum, Article 16 General Data Protection Regulation
- Erasure, Article 17 General Data Protection Regulation
- Restriction of processing, Article 18 General Data Protection Regulation,
- Transferability, Article 20 General Data Protection Regulation.
If you have given your consent to the processing of personal data, you have the right of
- Revocation, Article 7 General Data Protection Regulation
with effect for the future.
You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data
- Opposition, Article 21 General Data Protection Regulation
see further information separately and immediately under VI.
All inquiries, requests and communications should be directed to us, see above Section I.
If you are of the opinion that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of data protection law, you always have the
- Right of appeal
with the competent supervisory authority, cf. Article 77 GDPR. Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have this right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the GDPR.
The contact details of the data protection officers in the federal states, the supervisory authorities for the non-public sector, broadcasting, churches, in Europe and elsewhere, and the Virtual Data Protection Office can be found there: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html
The supervisory authority responsible for us is the State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information of North Rhine-Westphalia, Kavalleriestrasse 2-4, 40213 Düsseldorf.
7. Information on the right of objection under Article 21 GDPR
1. You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you, which is carried out on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (data processing based on a balancing of interests).
If you object, we will not process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, pursuing or defending legal claims.
2. In individual cases, we process personal data in order to operate direct advertising. If this is the case with you, you have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes.
The objection can be made in any form and should be addressed to us, see above under I.
Erstellt durch ITMR Rechtsanwälte